Monday 18 June 2012


 Made my Dad's Father'd Day card using a stamp I got from one of my magazines and then adapted it slightly by using a picture from a book with men's motifs to put the cup in the bear's hand. I used promarkers and metallic biros to colour it in.


This next card was a random make using the kit from Lets Make Cards magazine this month. I have added another chipboard rose at the bottom on the right hand side as I don't know how but the card went a bit funny. It is not shown in this picture.


This last one is another one I used my newest kit for. I have decided to use it for my June swap (Dawn's) which is "Anything Goes". I used a bird chipboard which goes with the backing paper. I then used foam pads to stick on the motif. There is also a pink ribbon bow with a yellow button. I'm really proud of this card, my Husband agrees, he said it's the best card I've made so far.






2 comments:

  1. A great selection of cards Jenny. I especially love the bottom one, the colours are so vibrant and the button bow is a perfect finishing touch x

    ReplyDelete