Wednesday 18 July 2012

I like nesting dies

This first is for friends who have moved into a new house. I used forever friends decoupage. I used a green textured sheet of cardstock for the background. I then used my nesting dies using green spotted paper and gold mirror card. I then put the decoupage on top. I used green star gems to finish it off.


For the next one I used a similar design for a friends birthday. Instead of green I used a red sheet of textured cardstock and used silver mirror card and and cream card with the nesting dies. On this I then put a chipboard heart. To finish it of I put a red star gem with red glitter dots either side.


For the last of my recent makes I did I design from my "Lets make cards" magazine. The dress was already cut out, I then cut a pinny out of a sheet in the magazine. I stuck on a Happy Birthday sentiment with a chipboard rose. This was finished of with green ribbon and a pink gem







No comments:

Post a Comment